Through our re-sale bookstore, located on site at the Aliso Viejo Library, we fundraise, promote literacy, and have a whole lot of fun! We are looking for dedicated and reliable volunteers to assist in our volunteer-run Friends Bookstore.
This is a great opportunity to add experience to your resume, or simply meet new people and get involved in the community. If you have prior customer service or retail experience, or are looking to learn these skills, please apply!
- 2-3 hours weekly time commitment
- Must be comfortable adding/subtracting small amounts and handling cash
- Able to commit to at least 3 months with us
Monday – Thursday: 10:30am – 6:30pm
Friday: 10:30am – 4:30pm
Saturday: 9am – 4:30pm
Our other on-going volunteer needs include:
- Graphic design for our site/social media (design students welcome)
- Social media coordination
- Grant writing
- Board Members
To volunteer, please send your contact information and resume to: Boardmembers@friendsavlibrary.com and we will respond to you shortly!